Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend 2008

Following Steve & Tina's wedding we had a full weekend lined up. On Saturday May 24th Alicia and I spent the afternoon in Robbinsdale, MN at Lish's friends Matt & Alice James. They had a BBQ with music, lawn games and card games. Later that evening we went to Sally's Saloon to wish Shawn's gal Ciera congratulations on her graduation from the University of Minnesota.

On Sunday May 25th we drove down to LaCrosse, WI and spent time with my friends and family. Gary and Margo Jacob had a BBQ and took us all out on their boat. We got to spend some time with lil' Isaac Stapleton.

Later that evening we went over to the Kruse household and celebrated Justin and Monica's birthday's. Nothing says happy b-day like beer, brats, beer pong and German liquor.

We had a lazy morning in Onalaska with my family. My sister, I mean my parents recently got a new dog. Meet McKinley...


Lots of fun had by all. Time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home