Friday, March 28, 2008

Burp Fart Retires

On Tuesday March 4th Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre officially announced his retirement. As a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan I immediately did cartwheels when I heard the news. I wish GB good luck with the Aaron Rodgers era.

To pay tribute I posted a few of my favorite Burp Fart pictures:

Here Brett looks like an awkward 10th grade boy

Here is Brett in braces playing a phallic game with Coach Walrus
Here is Brett getting his mind crushed


Here is Brett doing his best Kip Dynamite impression. Nice stache.

Rockin' the stache once again.

On a serious note, Brett Favre was one of the greatest QB's of all time. I always respected the way that he played the game of football and would have loved to have him on my team. The NFL may never see another player like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home