Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Zimmerman & Peck Weekend

Friday June 15th brought the wedding between Aaron Zimmerman and Erin Peck. The wedding was in Cottage Grove, MN and the reception was in St. Paul.


I had the honor of being a groomsman for Zimm. The best man was his brother Jake and the other groomsman was Adam Grinsteinner. Erin asked Christina Miller, Ginny Watson and Zimm's sister to be bridesmaids. Quinn Cameron, Scott Kadlec and Adam Rowan were ushers.


Walking down the isle


Here are the fellas with the bride.


The ladies with the groom.



Steve McHenry getting his drink on.


Jarvy, Erin and I

Zimm, Dave, and I (obviously towards the end of the night)


Thursday June 14th was the day that Aaron & Erin had there Rehearsal Dinner. The dinner was in South St. Paul, MN. It was good times and great food.


Alicia and I


Quinn, Aaron, Adam and I


This was a great couple of days. It was fun to see everyone again. Congrats to Aaron & Erin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home