Friday, January 26, 2007

The last week or so...

What has been going on?

My birthday was Sunday January 21st. Alicia took me out on Saturday night to one of my favorite places, PF Chang's, for dinner and drinks.


I told her I didn't want a cake or cupcakes to celebrate my b-day so instead Alicia took me out to breakfast after a Sunday morning run and surprised me by putting a candle in my scrambled eggs. She even sang "Happy Birthday". What a nice gal



After PF Chang's on Saturday night we decided to head into downtown Minneapolis and check out this bar we'd heard about. It's called the Ice Chamber. It's a bar made entirely from ice that is outdoors in the courtyard of the Chambers Hotel. It was pretty cool.


I'd hate to work an 8-hour bartending shift in 10 degree weather though. Notice - no gloves!




The Sunday of my birthday I spent almost the entire day watching football. Both teams I was rooting for won! Go Bears - for my bud Brutus! Go Colts - for Peyton Manning & anti Bill Belichick! I'll have a post in the next week or so about my Super Bowl predictions.
Until then, Peace and Humptiness forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chadwick said...

Happy b-day bud...

11:51 PM  
Blogger christina said...

HAPPY birthday! the ice bar looks fun. i went to one in stockholm, but it was in the summer time so it was kind of refreshing (not that sweden really gets all that hot in the summer though). think i'll wait until the tundra outside thaws a bit before entering this ice bar.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home